ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips, study books, materials and equipment. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Help to reduce anti-social behaviour
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
We will shortly be sending you your account activation details, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the UTC Admin Office. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/schools/features/
Parents who prefer making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online.
Please notify the UTC Administration Office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £10 each. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school and reduce the workload on our staff. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.